Monday, September 03, 2007

I'm not as young as I think!




We were invited to a spur of the moment bar-b-que at my friend's house. The burgers were awesome by the way! Anyway, they rented a big waterslide for their daughter, so they said to wear our bathing suits. I figured the fun way to go down the slide would be head first-WRONG CHOICE! There is a net at the bottom which stopped me from going over the back of it as I FLEW down it, but it also practically ripped my nose off. For those of you thirty somethings out there, tread with caution. We are not as young as we think!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hoho girl i`m so sorry about that .
I hope you are feeling better soon.

I love you my friend

Judy T.

JESUS FREAK :) said...

HaHa mom u should write about the electric fence.
hope u feel better.
ily

Anonymous said...

it's a beautiful "war" wound. way to combat the 30's!!!! hey, now we both have boo boos!!!! love ya...
alecia