Thursday, October 18, 2007

Almost done!!!

So dad sees the radiologist on Wednesdays. Cindy & I went with him. The Dr. was so pleased at how un-tired he is for being 8 out of 10 doses into the treatment. We finish the brain radiation Friday, and we just heard from MD Anderson's that he has appointments starting the 30th for 3-9 business days. I will be going with him for the first week, then have to get home b/c Jope, me, Emma, Nick, and Jacob leave for our cruise on the 8th. I'm so blessed to have such good friends all over the country that I can bring Jacob, Cameron, and Michael and have someone there (thanks Robin & Krisi!) to watch them while I'm gone during the day with dad! I didn't want to leave them, to help take the stress off Jope (but I know he'd love it if I did leave them!). Pray for the visit, who knows, maybe they'll start looking and find nothing! My God is that big, is yours?

No comments: