Monday, October 08, 2007

Received news Friday that the cancer has spread to the brain............

I've always considered myself a person of faith. I walk in faith everyday, with everyday things. I thought I had it mastered-I hear someone's bad news, I tell them "God will fix that, or heal that, or provide for that". Well, I know now that my faith lacks. I have seen with my own eyes, heard with my own ears of the miracles that my God has provided, but still have a hard time accepting that it could happen to the only person I've had in my life everyday since they day I was born. My dad is superman, and is supposed to leap tall buildings in a single bound. He's supposed to be untouchable. I need prayers to help me believe that my daddy's gonna be o.k. Just wanna close my eyes and wake up from this nightmare...................Or just wanna close my eyes and wake up knowing beyond a shadow of a doubt that he is healed. I'll take either, but need one..............................

No comments: