Tuesday, July 31, 2007

God has a sense of humor!

I'm going to Africa. When God has His hands in the middle of something, you don't ask questions. I am such a freak when it comes to preparation, packing, shopping lists, todo's, etc. God has given me 3 days to do what He gave the rest of the team I'm going with 8 months. I had a meltdown earlier today, but now I'm good. You know it's wierd-I know He's in control, but I still want to take the wheel sometimes. He's sitting back laughing at me now running around like a chicken with my head cut off, saying to Himself "when will she learn that I have it under control?". He definately has a sense of humor!

1 comment:

Jean Ohlerking said...

I am SO excited for you to get to go to Africa! There will always be an Africa-shaped indent in your heart now.

I didn't realize you had a blog till I read Dan's post about your trip. It's great! I'll be checking it out often now.