Saturday, August 04, 2007

It's 2 a.m.


for those of you that know me, I am not a morning person. With that said, I have no choice. We got into Africa last night around 8:40 our time, 1:40 BR time with out much incident. I got sick on the first leg of the flight, and we lost one of Ms. Sherry's suitcases (well we didn't lose it, the airlines did). Isaac and Carol picked us up from the airport and drove us to the hotel. Now since I've never been to Africa before (looks ALOT like Mexico) I thought we'd be staying at some low key hotel. Not quite. We are staying on the Indian Ocean! The view is GORGEOUS! I know we won't be spending any time there, but it's not a bad scenery for quiet time! It's 9:32 am here, which means ya'll are all asleep, or just going to sleep. When ya'll wake up, remember to pray that we change the world! I love you Jope, Emma, Nick, Jacob, Cameron, and Michael.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have fun ..kids miss you...Emma having a blast..survived cliff diving...
Te Amo
Jope

Unknown said...

Good Luck and We will be keeping you all in our prayers.
Nicole

Anonymous said...

So excited for you!!! Have been praying for you and the rest of the team. Can't believe you are in Africa. I know it will be life changing. I love ya!!!
Alecia