Saturday, August 04, 2007

it's all in how you say it!


We just sat down at a small "pasta" joint in Maputo. We were cutting up. I was trying not to laugh at how many times Becky would ask "it says beef, is it really cow?". All of a sudden I heard Jay ask for a hamburger. You will have to go to Becky's blog(becky-perkins.blogspot.com) to get the full story, but I needed that laugh!!!!!!!!! I'm excited. We have church tomorrow, and Ms. Sherry said I can go out with the kids when praise and worship is over. That's what I've been waiting for!!!! I can't wait to love on me some babies!!! I miss mine terribly, but it's ABSOLUTELY worth it!! I will never second guess my decision (although it wasn't mine!). I miss and love all of ya'll!!!!

5 comments:

MDRMommaRed said...

It sounds like you are having an amazing time! So excited for you.

Anonymous said...

JUST CONQUERED WAL_MART with 2 Kids, 2 buggies, & 2 Bottles of advil..Back to school moms were crazy....Nothing like last minute frantic crazy women to give you a boost for the day...I spent half my time dodging buggies than getting the supplies I need...

Crazy At Walmart, JOPE

Anonymous said...

Thinking of you Traci and enjoying the blogs. I am so happy for you and proud of you. Have fun loving on the kids.
Melanie D.

Anonymous said...

FYI..BARRY JUST HIT 755

MDRMommaRed said...

Just wanted to tell you that your litle boys are great. I enjoyed spoiling Michael while you weren't there to yell at me! He is so sweet. Smiling behind his noony as he drifted off to dream world (yes i rocked him!!) I missed you at chuch today. Can't wait till you get home!!! Praying for you and the team.