Tuesday, April 22, 2008

"Not now" is not "no"

You know, God is faithful even in the little things! He sends people into our lives that will tell you how it is, and love you while doing it. My best friend didn't want to tell me God woke her up to tell me that it's not time for me to go to Africa right now. Thank God that she came to me, b/c she didn't want to. Thank God that I listened, b/c I didn't want to. Thank God for Joel A'bell (idk if I spelled his name right?) for speaking on "Not now" is not "no" this Sunday @ church to confirm what God was saying to me. Come to find out that the reason I shouldn't go to Africa (besides the obvious-my young kids & Jope) is that I have to have a hysterectomy! So, I won't be going now, but who knows, a few years from now, not only might I be going, but Nick also (he's been begging me to go!). Pray for me, I will let you know when I schedule it!

2 comments:

The Maggio Family said...

What an awesome thing for you to be able to hear the God's voice. He often speaks through our Christian brothers & sisters. I am so thankful for your obedience and your love for your Christian sisters.
Jennifer Maggio

Melissa said...

What's Up, Girl!! Add me to your blogroll. melissah68.blogspot.com

I just bought a copy of the message "Not Now Doesn't Mean No" and I'm sending it to my mom. (You know she has cancer, right?) Anyway, I just know that message is going to bless her.