Friday, April 11, 2008

Robyn's going to Mexico!!!

Thank you God for Robyn and Cara. They have been such a HUGE part of mine, Emma's, and really my whole family's life! Not to mention that Jim and Jope get along is a huge help also! I ask that God protects, provides, and prepares Robyn and Cara for this amazing adventure that they are about to embark on. In the spirit of our friendships, I would like to sell my famous salsa as a fundraiser. If you know what my salsa tastes like, and would like to order some, email me at tpathpc@yahoo.com. I will be selling them in jars, depending on the size of the jar for somewhere between $5-$10. Those of you that have tasted it know that it is WELL WORTH IT'S WEIGHT IN GOLD! (That's what I've been told, not that I'm bragging!) Anyway, get with me if you're interested!

P.S. If you would rather donate to the cause, you can mail any and all donations to HPC, 19202 Highland Road, Baton Rouge, La 70817 and put in the memo on the check that it is for Robyn and Cara's Mexico trip.
Thanks!

2 comments:

The Core/Old School said...

the churches zip code is 70809... just a heads up...

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.