Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Chemo

We had dad's first round of Chemo yesterday. It took right at 4 hours (start to finish), and I am so glad I went with him. I heard stories of his past-my past-that I had never heard. I also lost in 3 games of Gin (was winning my first game when the chemo ended-how convienent!). I can not even explain how important it is to spend time with all the people you love! That's why I can't wait to go to Disney World with Jope and the kids (along with my brother and sister), because that's gonna be memories not only for me, but for them to look back on later in life & appreciate the time they spent with us! I guess if there is only one thing I could say I've learned about dad going thru this is that you can't get back yesterday, but you can absolutely make today happy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jope is lucky....thats all I can say Lucky and Blessed!