Friday, November 02, 2007

Life

Funny word. You have the power to speak it, you have the want to live it to the fullest, and you have the sorrow to see it go. My life revolves around family. Personal family (Jope-who has been my rock & my kids-who keep me distracted), extended family (the best group of friends I could have ever wanted) & daycare family (basically the people who keep me running all day-yet another welcomed distraction). But at the end of my thoughts throughout the day, my mind goes back to one place..........My daddy has cancer. Well, I now welcome even that thought. In this breakthrough, I have to release my daddy, and HIS problem to God, and realize that it is not my problem. I might help be part of the solution, but it's not my problem. It's not my life hanging in the balance. I'm just grateful for the word God gave me. I thought He was speaking it to my heart to tell a friend, and I'm sure He was, but it spoke volumes to me also. While we were praying tonight, He showed me a booksack on my friends back. In that booksack was burdons, HUGE books, full of problems. Some her problems, some she borrowed from others. He wanted me to tell her that at that meeting, to take off the booksack. That's what I feel like I'm doing. I'm taking off my booksack, my borrowed trouble, and putting it in a pile on the floor. I give it to Him, and get back my life.

No comments: